уσυ're тнe σηe fσr мe >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of her life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above.



Let me tell you a short but sweet story about this girl.
Here we go~
Hug&Kisses on 24/Nov; It's her birthday ofcourse! 1996 is the year she was born at Quezon City Philippines. And she grew up at Manila, Philippines. She's a pure pinoy, and proud to be one \m/ Unfortunately, she migrate to Singapore until now. And she's a duo; soon, you'll know what it means okeyh. AWESOME~ She misses her childhood friends! They were AWESOME! \m/ She loves both of her parent's family side no matter what. She loves talking craps w/ her girlfriends. Careful. She's HYPER w/ choco(s) & babies. She met this boy on 2010. And every 14th of the month is her lucky day. Good luck for cheering her up but she appreciated it though. Don't hate her 'coz she wasn't who you thought she was or who you wanted her to be. From start to finish, you never knew the real her. Thanks for calling her a bitch. WARNING: Don't cross over her border line. You never wanna know why. Okeyh bye. Nice know you! (: Find her :
Facebook | Tagged | Friendster | Tumblr | Msn && Twitter

Chapter 84 ; Lalalalala :DD / Chapter 83 : I HATE YOUH! / Chapter 82 : Monday is the day today. / RANDOM - BIG BANG ! / Chapter 81 : HALLOWEEN ! / RANDOM / Chapter 80 : New blogskin (: / Chapter 79 : Holidays starts today :D / HATE it, okeyh. Crying isn't my passion neither sl... / Chapter 79 : Last Day Of School /

Chapter 85 ; I MISS YOU! :'( / Friday, November 5, 2010 @ 12:58 PM
Heylo pepo :(
Waiting for nth. Msging is useless. I know youh won't reply 'coz youh don't have pp8. Yeah. But I can't online next week. Boo! This is what I hate in relationships == " Boo! Not feeling well /: Well. Who cares anyway. Err. Yeah. Visitors coming to my house ^^ My fave photographer is here. Shoot photos w/ his awesome camera :D Yeah. I kinda sort of miss Brielle. Seriously. I wanna babysit her, HAHA (: Nah. I wanna disturb her is enough for me. Okeyh bye. Wanna shoot photos with his awesome canon camera :D Yeah. Party at my house i guess. HAHA. Nah. Put up Xmas tree. Geeez, I can hear xmas songs early in the morning already. Pfft~ I was like HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA \m/ Okeyh bye. Me wanna play games at my aunt's iphone4 :D





>Continue...
WAKAKA :DD Heylo pepo! ^^ Err. Yeah. I'm bored! NOT! At my parent's friend's hse :D Err. Yeah. Just now went to DownTown East. Err. Yeah. Ate somewhere there :D Then went in their car to their condo. Geeez, lots of pepo /: Grr. Yeah. Their party. Me - Not party-ing. Me good girl -winkwink- HEHE. So. Yeah. I'm alone /: NOT! I'm w/ my friends ((: Random dancing! LOL! They're crazy!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah. Thanks for the ride! From my house to here :D Err. Using my friend's lappy to blog. Boo yeah! Hmph. Yeaup, he's cute ^^ HAHAHAHA. But i'm taken, so yeah, they can take him (; Obsessed over all youh want but not me (; WEEE~ Err. Yeah. Parents talking abt last saturday's "BIG" news at Downtown East! Tsk! Gossips & all. Isshh. Okeyh bye! Tmr have SJAB. Err. Recieved a msg. It says that if youh wanna quit, then better come tmr's trg. Yeah. Watever. I'm coming there to quit. Not for the trg :p OKEYH BYE , PEACE out ^^v
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.